What you will receive is a well designed, beautifully laid out website that’s great for SEO. You can log in to the backend, at any time of the day to amend your content and images.
You need to provide me, with as much information, about your business as possible. I need to spend most of my time building the website, and cannot spend a lot of time, writing content for this package, but I could help with copy writing for an extra charge using my hourly rate.
I would suggest you join my monthly retainer scheme, for ongoing SEO work, as good quality written content is what Google is after and gives you ‘brownie points’ if you provide this.
Suppose you want your website to get to page one of Google. I would recommend joining my monthly retainer scheme, as the only way to do do this, is to work on it continually. Just in case you don’t believe I can do it. I’ve got my website, on page one, for the keywords ‘freelance designer manchester’ and still is there.
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works.
1) Once I have received your deposit. We will write a small brief together and sign this off.
2) I will create a generic logo for this package unless you provide one for me or we use my logo packages.
3) You will need to have bought your domain and hosting space.
4) I will create a wordpress website design using the software Adobe Photoshop. We will work on this design until you are one hundred per cent happy with the look and feel. We will then move over to the development sides of things. You need to understand; once this starts, you cannot change your design, unless we agree, I will be doing this using my hourly rate.
5) As well as the deposit, I will then ask for a second payment, before I begin the development.
7) Once your website is on the internet and live, I can spend one hour showing you the back-end and answering any technical questions you may have.
8) I would recommend you join my monthly or quarter retainer scheme. WordPress websites need to be looked after regularly. They also need ongoing work doing, to their SEO, and content creation, to stay on page one, of the google search engine.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think its the future when it comes to project management. It would be constructive if we could set this up between ourselves.
Here’s my page https://trello.com/helen325/ .
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I’m happy to tailor this to your budget and would recommend doing four hours per month.