Have you realised your business’s voice is getting drowned out in the world of branding – around other businesses, which are similar to yours?
But you don’t want to niche, and the only choice you can think of is to improve your approach. Maybe you need to enhance your brand image, that includes your image visually and also professionally.
What can I expect when I start to improve my brand?
1) Expect to market yourself and your brand at least one day a week or if you can full-time. The more you spend time on it, the better your brand will become.
2) Expect to be continually tweaking and fine-tuning your website and marketing collateral regularly to improve your message.
3) Don’t expect to get it right the first time; you need to understand who you are trying to attract and what will appeal to them before you can get your brand bang on. As you business matures and grows so will your brand image.
4) Keep your graphic design and content at a high standard, as you will look unsuccessful and struggling otherwise
5) Expect this to be an ongoing area of your business, and it should be up there with your sales, accounts and networking.
I hope this helps, please join my monthly newsletter.