Have you realised your business’s voice is getting drowned out in the world of adverts and marketing?
Maybe you realise that something needs to change, but you don’t think becoming a would work, and the only choice you can think of is to improve your approach. Maybe you need to enhance your brand image that includes your image visually as well as professionally.
What can I expect when I start to improve my brand?
1) Expect to market yourself and your brand at least one day a week, or if you can full-time, the more you spend time on it, the better your brand will become.
2) Expect to continually tweak and fine-tuning your website and marketing collateral regularly to improve your message.
3) Don’t expect to get it right the first time; you need to understand who you are trying to attract and what will appeal to them before you can get your brand bang on. As your business matures and grows, so will your brand image.
4) Keep your graphic design and content at a high standard as you will look unsuccessful and struggling otherwise
5) Expect this to be an ongoing area of your business, and it should be up there with your sales, accounts and networking.
I hope this helps; please join my monthly newsletter.