1) Pricing excludes printing costs, but I’m happy to find a resource for this service and give you the prices. I find eBay has some great priced printers that supply an acceptable print quality.
2) Hosting and domains will not be added to the pricing packages and are separate. But I’m happy to set this up for you and give you support. I recommend two companies for your hosting.
- If you’re going for cheap as possible, I would recommend https://www.ionos.co.uk. I must warn you it is slow when you’re editing the back end and caching isn’t great. Also, it only gives you back up fro the past five days. Which when you have a complicated website isn’t good enough
- Siteground is a little bit more in price but thoroughly recommend as you get no slow down when editing and various weird things happening when working with their server. It also has backup going back nine months which is very useful. I would strongly recommend moving over to them even if you have set-up yourself elsewhere. To view Sitegrounds, details, click here.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products are to be supplied and are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Elumin’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to your quotation.
5) You agree that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Elumin incurs in facilitating the modifications such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs and agreed work would have to be charged for and added to your next invoice.
7) Pricing will not include consultation times, and support will be on my hourly rate
8) I will consist of any travelling costs when meeting a client outside a 10-mile radius from my office into your invoice.
9) I will include any administrations fees that are involved in starting and completing the package