*You will need to pay a deposit upfront of £200, or you have the choice of paying over a six month period which is £141.66 per month. Lastly, you need to agree to my T&C’s. Click Here
What is provided in this package?
- – Six-page WordPress website CRM backend – Click Here
- – Simple looking logo design – Click Here
- – Very quick written content that will take an hour per page. I provide copywriting as a service using my hourly rate after that.
- – Business card and letterhead files
- – Social media accounts top graphics
- – Two-sided flyer
A perfect box set of marketing material at a fantastic price!
What do I provide with this package?
When you start as a business, you want to look the part for your customers and suppliers. Elumin provides branding design work and content support for Start-Ups. I can help you create some essential items to grow your business and provide you with some professional confidence.
What do I need from you to get started?
We will start with a well-rounded conversation on ‘who you are’ and ‘where you wanted to be’. It can really help me if you show me any marketing and design work you own – that you like!
I would also need to discuss what content you have for me to work with. I can then direct you if I think you’re missing anything and discuss whether this could be improved in any way.
Monthly Retainer Scheme
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I can also spend a discussed budget on online advertisements and provide quality reporting. Find out more>>
Past projects from my portfolio:
Understanding the process of this package:
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works. I like to provide this for my customers, as there are times when I cannot pick up my phone and will be working on the computer.
1) Once I’ve received your deposit, we will write a small brief to agree on and sign it off together.
2) I will start working on your logo and create some pencil sketch ideas. I cannot spend too much time on this and would advise looking at my logo packages if you’re after something really top-notch!
3) I will create a website design using Adobe Photoshop, and we will aim to get this sign off between ourselves before the development side of things starts.
4) You need to understand once you have signed off your website design, I cannot do any revised design changes while I’m in the middle of your website’s development. If you want some changes at this point, you would have to pay an extra charge.
5) We will need to set up your hosting and domain accounts and provide me with the user name and passwords.
6) Once your website is complete and ‘Live’, I can spend three hours supporting you with anything you need and providing technical support.
7) I would recommend you join my monthly or quarterly retainer scheme. WordPress websites need to be looked after regularly; they also need ongoing work doing their SEO.