Deposit: £100* (Taken from the above price)
Hosting: Hosting: £1 – £9- per month*
When you start as a business, you want to look the part for your customers and suppliers. Elumin provides branding design work and content support for Start-Ups. I can help you create some essential items to get your business growing and provide you with some professional confidence.
We will start with a well-rounded conversation on ‘who you are’ and ‘where you wanted to be’. It can really help me if you could show me any marketing and design work you own – that you like!
I would also need to discuss what content you have for me to work with. I can then direct you if I think you’re missing anything and discuss whether this could be improved in any way.
Suppose you’re after someone to write up your content for you and possibly create some illustrations. Then this package does not provide this service, but I’m happy to provide this service for an extra cost using my hourly rate.
A perfect box set of marketing material at a fantastic price!
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works. I like to provide this for my customers, as there are times when I cannot pick up my phone and will be working on the computer.
1) Once I’ve received your deposit we will write a small brief that we can both agree on and sign it off together.
2) I will start working on your logo and create some pencil sketch ideas. I cannot spend to much time on this and would advise looking at my logo packages if you’re after something really top-notch!
3) I will create a website design using the software Adobe Photoshop and we will aim to get this sign off between ourselves before the development side of things starts.
4) You need to understand once you have signed off your website design, I cannot do any revised design changes while I’m in the middle of the development of your website. If you want some changes at this point, you would have to pay an extra charge.
5) We will need to set up your hosting and domain accounts and provide me with the user name and passwords.
6) Once your website is complete and ‘Live’, I can then spend three hours supporting you with anything you need and provide some technical support.
7) I would recommend you join my monthly or quarterly retainer scheme. WordPress websites need to be looked after regularly, they also need ongoing work doing to their SEO.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think its the future when it comes to project management. It would be constructive if we could set this up between ourselves.
Here’s my page https://trello.com/helen325/ .
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I’m happy to tailor this to your budget and would recommend doing four hours per month.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.