Hi! I’m so glad you’re interested in taking the next step with Elumin a Freelance Graphic Designer, after filling out the application form below. I’ll review your details and get back to you with the next steps. It’s super important to me that we are a good fit for your project! I also want to get some information about the details of your project, so that if we move forward, we can get started as soon as possible.
Maybe you realise that something needs to change but you don’t think becoming a would work and the only choice you can think of is to improve your approach. Maybe you need to enhance your brand image that includes your image visually as well as professionally.
1) Expect to market yourself and your brand at least one day a week or if you can full-time, the more you spend time on it, the better your brand will become.
2) Expect to continually tweak and fine-tuning your website and marketing collateral regularly to improve your message.
3) Don’t expect to get it right the first time; you need to understand who you are trying to attract and what will appeal to them before you can get your brand bang on. As your business matures and grows so will your brand image.
4) Keep your graphic design and content at a high standard as you will look unsuccessful and struggling otherwise
5) Expect this to be an ongoing area of your business, and it should be up there with your sales, accounts and networking. Working with someone like me whos Freelance Graphic Designer gives your that constant attention but in a more budget-friendly way.