Price: £15 per hr* (Min £30)
Deposit required: £30 (Taken from the above price)
What do you get with this package?
A bespoke service that’s centred around what precisely you would like me to handle. It can be regularly or a one-day window; all you need to do is book me in.
What else do I need to know?
We can arrange a few hours when we are both around to speak via the phone or use our email. I can shift a lot of work from your to-do list and work autonomously or in an agile manner.
Understand the process:
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works. I like to provide this for my customers, as there are times when I cannot pick up my phone and will be working on the computer.
- To start, you will need to email me as much information about your projects. I can then get a good understanding of what is required.
- Suppose you want me to use your written content and images; this needs to be sent via dropbox service using Microsoft Word software.
- Maybe you have an employee you would like to introduce me to, such as a marketing manager or freelance writer.
- Would you mind sending over any passwords you may have, such as your WordPress website’s backend? Also, your hosting provider details and social media account details need to be sent to me.
- It’s handy to write a brief if you number it with the most critical issue as number one going down to the least important – that would be perfect!
- I will work through this list until it hits the agreed limit of budget. I will then contact you for advice on how to commence.
- If you’re around, I can give you an estimate of how long each job will take.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think it’s the future when it comes to project management. Hire a designer in Altrincham
Here’s my page: https://trello.com/helen325/ .
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I’m happy to tailor this to your budget and would recommend doing four hours per month.