Deposit: £100* (Taken from the above price)
What you get with this package
This price means you can call the shots when it comes to how you want to manage things. I need to warn you though once you hit the agreed budget price, I would have to go over to my hourly. (I will tell you when this is happening)
I want to highlight the benefits of spreading your time out when it comes to designing logos. Take a step back and gather your thoughts as it does produce better results!
Understanding the process:
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works. I like to provide this for my customers, as there are times when I cannot pick up my phone and will be working on the computer.
1) I will have a chat with you via email, WhatsApp or phone, you can then send over any ideas you may have.
2) I will provide you with as many rough-looking pencil sketches as you would like!
3) Once you have chosen three logo ideas from all the drawn logos I provide. I will then move onto the computer and draw up your selected logos as professional vector graphics.
4) I will then ask for your feedback and aim for us ‘to work together‘ and get some confirmation, on whether you are happy with the ideas we have so far.
5) You will then need to choose one logo.
6) I will then create your final logo, a high res digital file for large billboards and small res files for the internet.
7) You need to understand you cannot get a refund at the end of this process.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think its the future when it comes to project management.
Here’s my page: https://trello.com/helen325/ .
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I’m happy to tailor this to your budget and would recommend doing four hours per month.