This price means you can call the shots when it comes to how you want to manage the whole process. I will just warn you when we have hit the budget price I have given you and explain I will have to start using my hourly rate.
I want to highlight the benefits of spreading your time out when it comes to designing logos. Take a step back and gather your thoughts – it does produce better results!
I’ve written a quick explanation of how this package works as I may not be able to answer the phone at times:
1) I will have a chat with you via email, WhatsApp or phone. You can also send over any ideas you may have and a brief if you would like.
2) I will provide you with as many rough-looking pencil sketches, as you want.
3) Once you have chosen three logo ideas. I will then move onto the computer and draw up your selected logos as vector graphics.
4) I will then ask for your feedback. We will then work together to confirm its colours and style.
5) You will then need to choose one logo.
6) I will then create your final logo as a high res digital file for large billboards and small res files for the internet.
7) You need to understand you cannot get a refund, at the end of this process.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think its the future when it comes to project management. It would be constructive if we could set this up between ourselves.
Here’s my page https://trello.com/helen325/ .
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.