TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE VERY SOON | PLEASE EMAIL ME TO GET UPDATED WHEN ON SALE | [email protected]
When applying for work, employers will naturally want to see what you look like online. You could stand out from the crowd by improving what they come across.
- Full course price is + £90 per person.
- 1 day of 3 days + £30
- They are repeated every week. Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Time 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Starts January 2021
- For beginners with minimal technical skills
- Looking to have 4 people per session on Zoom. (Live chat software)
- I will provide a PDF booklet as a reference.
To warn you, this is the first time I’m embarking on teaching courses – this is why it’s so cheap!
DAY 1 – 9TH NOV 2020 – 2 HRS
- Set up yourself on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Utube.
- Learn how to create a graphic for the top of your accounts using Canva or photoshop.
- Set up a free google my business account and explore all the free tools they supply
- Set up a small website page about yourself using Google
- Move online more by thinking about using the dropbox (savings area) on Google. Its excepted from a lot of office-based jobs these days.
- Start thinking about your title and what you want to get out of your professional image.
- Work on getting information about you on these platforms. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Utube. It would be best if you had these set up already.
- Talking as a team to pluck out what skills you have, you think it is vital to attract employees.
- Start thinking about getting your content added to all these portals and getting feedback from each other.
- Look at the software buffer.com that pushes out content for you onto your social media platforms.
- Talking about hashtags and certain ways of gets people to respond and interact with you online. Talk about why this is necessary and what you should expect from making such moves.
DAY 2 – 11TH NOV 2020 – 2 HRS
- Learn about influencers on social media and online and how they attract attention to themselves.
- Look at yourself as an influencer and someone that attracts attention because of your skills and knowledge.
- Work on doing Adobe Spark and creating nuggets of wisdom that people may like to learn about and add to your youtube page and your small website
- Learn about SEO and how this works and how you could get your small website noticed in Googles search engine.
- We will discuss as a group that we are now working in a global market. People are competing against other people in other cities all over the world.
- From what we discover in this discussion, how can this be implemented in your CV and online presence?
- Think about getting some professional photography done and improving your image when you have chatted to potential employers over zoom.
- Getting your information noticed my using the various platforms that make fancy videos and graphics for you.
DAY 3 – 13RD NOV 2020 – 2 HRS
All profitable businesses and individuals know that what you want in an ideal world. Is getting people to come to you rather than you going to them. With this in mind, you want to keep improving your image whenever possible when it comes to being online. Here I can give you some ideas that you can do once you leave this course.
- Think about making your website bigger. I will discuss the options and the in’s and out’s
- Start adding your details to all the various recruitment websites and directories, you find online.
- Think about getting a blog set up on your website and getting keywords added to your website. A recruiter or business may be looking for someone to employ and add various keywords into Google.
- I will discuss the various blogging tools out there and how to follow blogs using RSS feeds
- Start using Google analytics to learn what is causing people to interact with your posts.
- There are many ways of selling your goods online; this will be discussed, and the ins and outs, such as downloading documents with useful information or setting up an online event.
To warn you this is the first time I’m embarking on teaching courses – this is why it’s so cheap!
Does this seem too simple for you? Maybe my expert course would suit you: Click here>>
Please email me if this course is of interest to you and you have any queries.
m: 07876 500 968