1) Pricing: excludes printing costs, but I’m happy to find a resource for this service and give you the prices. I find eBay has some great priced printers that supply an acceptable print quality.
2) Server:I’m not happy to work on someone else’s server and WordPress website. I will need to set your website up on a new server.
3) Administration costs: I’m afraid I will have to charge for my administration costs
4) Server & Hosting:I recommend two companies for your hosting.
- – IONOS: https://www.ionos.co.uk. I would advise beginners. They charge £1 for the first year.
- – Siteground has a great backup system. Click here.
5) WordPress Themes: I subscribe you to a WordPress theme that’s £60 annually. This will run out after a year where you will need to renew your subscription yourself: https://avada.theme-fusion.com/
6) Alterations or Cancellations: There can be no alterations or cancellations when the products are supplied, bespoke, and manufactured to order. You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Elumin incurs in facilitating the alterations, such as administration.
7) Terms & Conditions: You accept Elumin’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to your quotation.
8) Meetings: You have two free hours when we first meet up; after this, if our meetings go over two hours, I will have to charge my hourly rate.
9) Travelling Costs: I will include any travelling costs when meeting a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office in your invoice.
10) Social Media:Your social media package will need you to set up an account with a third party business named buffer.com – £12.00 per month.