What did I provide as an exhibition stand designer?
While employed, as a Graphic Designer, at a thriving global financial business newly named Capify. I had the fantastic opportunity to design their logo and help create their branding document. Once completed, I was then involved in creating some interior design elements for their reception area and managing the whole thing.
What services did I provide overall?
- The creation of beautifully laid out text
- Complete design of a new logo and brand image
- I was working with the third party printers
- Project managing when needed to get the projects out on time
- Using the software Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Positioned as an Exhibition Stand Designer
What can I bring to your team?
You will find a fast-paced Marketing Designer, that can create high-quality design work and content creation. I like to focus on the project’s objective and aim to create beautiful work.
I will use ‘Lorum Ipsum‘ text unless you provide me with your written content and assets. I can also use the various free photography platforms to help you choose your photography or source a professional photographer.
For an extra fee, I can support you when it comes to your writing content and provide creative illustrations.
What do I provide to my clients?
With a proactive working style for supporting and creating appealing content, I aim to leverage all my projects to the highest quality and pride myself in producing good quality work.