Digital marketing is a non-negotiable component of any company’s advertising these days. With no digital presence, your audience may assume you’ve gone out of business.
Luckily, the tools you use in digital marketing—from email to website design to social media sharing—have become user-friendly. You don’t even need professionals to help you with it all. It can actually be easy and fun to create an advertising logo for ads and get the word out about your brand.
Unfortunately, that’s where many companies stop. They only share about their brand. And that’s not the real goal of marketing. Do you want people to know about your company and its products or services? No. You want them to start engaging with you online and hopefully then commit to paying for it! Conversion should be your focus, and we’ve listed some of the best conversion techniques to ensure it happens from now on.
Target Your Local Community
Even though digital marketing gives you access to a wider scope of customers than ever before, the chances are that your loyal supporters will come from your immediate surroundings. Many online users use the ‘near me’ phrase when searching for products or services, so you need to make sure you’re listed on search engine results pages when someone searches for your niche in your location. It will increase the chance of someone visiting your website, which is the essential first step to securing a conversion.
There are helpful tools for this strategy, too, such as joining the Google My Business community. It’s free to join, and any positive reviews people leave could lead to an even higher conversion rate.
Improve Your Content Quality
The type of content you share matters too.
Firstly, your conversions, such as purchases, will usually come from individuals who are already interested in your niche, not someone who accidentally lands on your page or profile. These potential customers may already understand your field, and now you need to prove to them that you’re a market leader on the topic.
So, for email newsletters, social media captions, product descriptions and articles on your blog, make sure it’s well researched. It should provide valuable answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also improve conversions by uniquely attracting attention. A dynamic tool is the use of video since it can impact leads at various stages of the sales process:
- A video is eye-catching enough to spark interest in someone not yet thinking of committing to your brand.
- Video also showcases valuable details in a short amount of time. This will provide clear answers and build trust, which is essential to ensure conversions.
Three Big Cs
Please share all the inside information about your company, its services and the products you want them to buy is not enough. If you don’t make it super easy to take the next step, consumers won’t engage.
Unfortunately, users have become a little lazy, so they won’t go in search of your details just because they like what you’re offering. It would help if you gave them the tools for engagement and conversion:
- Contact information: Make sure your contact details are clearly shown on each page of your website, as well as your emails and social media profiles.
- Communication: Once they’re interested in your brand or product, some individuals will appreciate instant access to more information. Supply them with details while they’re considering committing or buying, so you don’t lose their attention. For your website, live chat is a wise option, even if chatbots run it. On social media, you should monitor comments so you can respond promptly.
- CTA: Make it clear what you expect of them by adding CTAs (Calls to Action) on all platforms. Want them to sign up with their email addresses, order a product or open an account? Make sure there’s a noticeable button to prompt that action without them having to scroll too far down or look for it. Making buttons larger and using contrasting colours often help to increase their prominence and your conversions.
Ensure You’re Fast and Mobile Friendly
These days most of your audience will look to engage via their mobile devices. They read emails, browse online and spend time on social media, all using smartphones. Your digital marketing platforms, such as your website, need to be mobile responsive and load quickly. If not, users will navigate to sites that do offer a positive user experience. The longer you can keep them scrolling through your information, the better chance you’ll have of conversion.
It’s time to shift goals from sharing about your brand to make sure others talk about nothing else but your brand. They should become willing to do anything to engage with you and even secure your product or services.
Without this approach, you won’t increase conversions on digital platforms or grow your market share. Are you ready to push your digital marketing to the next level?
She loves to write, dreams to travel, works to achieve her passions; Annabelle Adam is your freelancer. Whatever your content requirement needs, she has you covered. From digital marketing to creative art, real estate, to fashion blogging, she can write it for you with a flair.