When you’re starting as a business, you want to look the part, for your customers, and suppliers. This start-up package provides some essential items to get you growing and provide you with confidence.
A well-rounded discussion on who you are and where you wanted to be. Also showing me any work you are proud of and would like to use as a starting point. I would need you to supply me with your content and chosen images in a word document file.
Suppose you’re maybe after something more than just this and want support with writing your content and possibly need hand-drawn illustrations. I would suggest we have a chat, to provide you with a quote, or take me using my hourly rate, as an extra service.
A perfect box set of marketing material at a fantastic price!
I’ve written a quick explanation on how we will go forward with this package:
1) Once I receive your deposit, we will write a small brief, that we both agree with and sign off.
2) I will start working on your logo and create some pencil sketch ideas. I cannot spend to much time on this – I’m afraid. I would advise looking at my logo packages if you are after something special, this is just a generic design to start you off.
3) I will create a website design using the software Adobe Photoshop and will aim to get this sign off and for you to be one hundred per cent happy before moving over to the development of your website.
4) You need to understand, once you have signed off your website design idea. I cannot do any revised design changes unless you are happy to pay an extra fee.
5) We will need to set up your hosting and domain accounts. I can guide you to the companies I recommend you use.
6) Once your website is complete and live, I can spend three hours supporting you with anything you need to get going.
7) I would recommend you join my monthly or quarter retainer scheme. WordPress websites need to be looked after regularly. They also need ongoing work doing to their SEO and content creation, to stay on page one, of the google search engine.
For organisation reasons, I like to use the website Trello and hope my clients will embrace it. Professionally, I think its the future when it comes to project management. It would be constructive if we could set this up between ourselves.
Here’s my page https://trello.com/helen325/ .
I provide a monthly retainer scheme and quarterly scheme to help with your ongoing marketing needs. I’m happy to tailor this to your budget and would recommend doing four hours per month.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.